IUV101 LED UV Spot Lamp for Handheld UV Light Curing
About IUV101 LED UV Spot Lamp for Handheld UV Light Curing
The handheld IUV101 LED UV Curing Spot Lamp offers portability, precision and power for concentrated curing of UV Light Curable Adhesives. High intensity LEDs generate curing energy that can focus UV light precisely on the spot where the adhesive is to be cured, aiding accuracy and control. Each spot lamp comes with a pair of safety glasses included.
Features & Benefits
- Consistent high intensity of up to 2,000 mW/cm2; quickly cures a variety of materials
- Handheld and easily portable
- Instant on/off; no warm-up period
- Everything you need to get started comes in the box, including safety goggles
The IUV101 is solely intended for use in industrial environments, such as workshops, assembly lines and laboratories. Applications include:
- Glass assembly and bonding
- Wire tacking
- Electronic component ruggedisation
- Lens and optical bonding
- Curing of UV polymers for other applications
- Non-destructive testing
- Fluorescence excitation
IUV101 Starter Kit
To get you going along the path to a near instant, “on demand” adhesive bonding process, the IUV101 Starter Kit is available. Containing the IUV101 LED UV Spot Lamp and three popular, multi-purpose compatible LED UV curing adhesives in 10g syringes, you can tackle many different bonding projects. The kit also contains consumables and PPE – everything you need to get going.
- Dymax 6-621 -A clear, high tensile strength adhesive that bonds multiple substrates and cures using UV and/or visible light with a secondary heat cure. Good for glass, metal and many plastics.
- Dyamx 3069 -An adhesive designed for the rapid bonding and laminating of a variety of flexible and rigid plastic substrates.
- Dymax 9-911 – Wire tacking and structural adhesive with excellent adhesion to PCB materials, components and wire insulation.
All component parts of the kit are readily available separately.
Medical device bonding – Evaluation Kit
The IUV101 starter kit is also available as an medical device adhesive evaluation kit. Including a selection of ISO 10993 approvaed Dymax adhesives, the kit contains everything you need to start working with this enabling technology for medical device bonding.
|Wavelength||370nm (suitable for adhesives and polymers responding to 360nm – 380nm)|
|Intensity||Up to 2,000mW/cm2|
|LED service life||Up to 15,000 hours|
|Internal operating voltage||5VDC|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||145 x 135 x 30mm|
|Operating temperature||+ 10 up to + 35°|
|Rel. humidity||<75% (<30°C)
|Operating altitude||Max. 2,000m|
|Storage temperature||-10 up to +60°C|
|Power supply||110-240 VAC
|Top Tips for getting the best from your UV curing process
Read through our easy-to-follow guide on UV curing to maximise your processes productivity.
Find out more about the technology behind the IUV101 by reading our technical bulletins and white papers:
|IUV101||IUV101 370nm LED UV Spot Curing Lamp
Includes safety eyewear
|IUV101KIT||IUV101 370nm LED UV Spot Curing Lamp KIT
Includes: 1 x DYM6-621 10g, 1 x DYM3069 10g, 1 x DYM9-911 10g, 2 x ADH 1610, 1 x FISQK-NSK and safety eyewear
Let’s start by talking about your application
|01865 842842||[email protected]|
- Last updated: June 2023
- Version: 2.3
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.