UV Adhesives for Medical Devices – Evaluation Kit
About UV Adhesives for Medical Devices – Evaluation Kit
Our UV Adhesives for Medical Devices Evaluation Kit contains everything you need to start working with this enabling technology for medical device bonding. Consisting of three, widely used medical device adhesives in 10ml syringes and our IUV101 handheld LED UV spot curing lamp, you’ll be able to try these methods for many of your medical device substrates and bonding projects.
- Dymax 215-CTH-SV01-UR-SC – Good general plastics bonder. Catheter assembly. Formulated with Encompass™ technology. Red fluorescing; blue-to-colourless colour change upon cure. Bonds to ABS, PA, PC, PCTG, PEBA, PEI, PET, PETG, PI, PMMA, PS, PSU, PU, PVC, SAN, TPU, AL
- Dymax 1405-M-T-UR-SC – Metal to glass, metal to plastic assembly. Curable at 385nm and 405nm. Formulated with Encompass™ technology. Red fluorescing; blue-to-colourless colour change upon cure. Needle bonding. Bonds to ABS, PC, PCTG, PEI, PETG, PMMA, PS, PSU, PU, PVC, SAN, TPU, SS
- Dymax 1181-M – Medical device adhesive and coating. High-performance LED-curable coating for the assembly of medical electronics. Bonds to PC, CAP, PVC, PS, PETG, ABS
If you have not tried UV light curing adhesives before, this is an inexpensive way to get started with the latest technology.
The kit also contains some wipes, dispensing needles, PPE, and some helpful guides to best build your process – everything you need to get going.
Since its launch, the IUV101 handheld LED UV spot curing lamp has proven itself in numerous applications including medical, electronics, automotive and optics. Granting the rapid cure of UV adhesives with powerful 2,000 mW/cm2 light intensity, our IUV101 enables you to focus UV light on the spot where your adhesive will be cured. Typically curing material in less than ten seconds but in many cases even quicker, the lamp is instant on/off, with no warm up period.
Features & Benefits
- Adhesive selection will tackle most substrates in medical device assembly
- Bonding to flexible and rigid substrates – plastics, metal, ceramic, glass
- Fast to ultra-fast UV light cure speeds
- See-Cure versions provide confirmation of correct application and cure
- Fluorescing formulations to aid inspection
- RoHS compliant
|IUV101-MEDICAL-KIT||Medical UV Adhesives Evaluation Kit
1 x IUV101
1 x 215-CTH-SV01-UR-SC 10g
1 x 1405-M-T-UR-SC 10g
1 x 1181-M 10g
2 x ADH 1610
1 x FISQK-NSK
1 x Safety eyewear
|FISDC50||Digital Liquid Dispenser|
Let’s start by talking about your application
|01865 842842||[email protected]|
- Last updated: May 2023
- Version: 1.0
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.