Join Our Team
As a supplier to companies on the cutting edge of technology manufacturing, we help bring innovations to life that will change the world. We have a culture of curiosity, and thrive on helping our customers find ways to put things together effectively, improve their productivity, and achieve strong return on investment. We also believe in the importance of contributing to our community, supporting several local initiatives.
As an employer, we offer:
- A collaborative atmosphere that recognizes each person’s contributions to our success. As an SME, everyone plays a crucial part and we all enjoy a variety of responsibilities
- Strong support for your personal development and career growth, through both internal and external training
- A modern, comfortable working environment which includes our Technology Centre, where you can try out some of the products we sell to improve your understanding of them
- Semi-annual team building days where we keep up-to-date with each team’s achievements and have some fun. We’ve enjoyed virtual F1 racing, black tie casino night, bowling, and many more outlets for our somewhat competitive natures. We have fun together
- Benefits including your birthday off, a day to volunteer for a good cause each year, some flexibility in working hours, office closure between Christmas and New Year, and monthly sales target bonuses for everyone in the company (because we all contribute!) – we all went to Paris for the day recently when we hit a major business goal
- A healthy work/life balance – we’re a hard-working bunch, but we don’t burn the midnight oil very often; we set realistic and achievable objectives
“The varied and interesting customers and projects are what I most like about working at Intertronics.”
“I really enjoy my job, particularly the people I work with, the variety of work, and the ability to collaborate with different teams. Since I started 10 years ago, the whole business has changed, as has my role. No two years look the same.”
“Intertronics provides me with a stimulating environment and allows me to grow in my knowledge and career. I especially enjoy that after a full-on day, I go home feeling satisfied with what I’ve achieved.”
Who are we looking for?
We offer a strong purpose to get enthusiastic about, the potential for mastery of your skills, and an environment geared towards your autonomy.
We are recruiting for the following roles
The Marketing Executive is responsible for execution of day-to-day marketing activities, with a particular focus on digital marketing. You will be working with and supported by the Marketing Manager and the Managing Director in order to undertake marketing activities which result in high quality leads for the sales team. Intertronics sells a wide range of highly technical products, so if you’re the sort of person who enjoys learning about how things work, this role will be stimulating. Bring your enquiring mind and we’ll make sure you are equipped to market our products effectively.
Internal Sales Executive
We require an enthusiastic sales professional in a predominantly office-based role, reporting to the Head of Sales. This person will sell our products to existing and potential customers, working as part of a team managing a geographic territory. We are looking for someone who can provide a high quality customer experience. The role entails both commercial and technical aspects of the sales process. This person must have a passion for selling, but must also be able to organise and plan the team sales activity.
We are always interested in talking to sales people with experience in selling technical products to our target market – high technology, high performance manufacturing businesses in the UK and Ireland. If you think you can make contributions to our ongoing sales growth, please get in touch.
In the first instance, contact Peter Swanson by e-mail or telephone (01865 842842) for full details or a discussion about what the position entails. You are invited to pay us a visit and have a look around our company.