Our temporary masking products are used in electronics manufacturing and all types of surface finishing applications – protecting parts during soldering, powder coating, conformal coating, plating, acid stripping, anodising, chemical milling or plating.
The temporary masking range includes:
- Temporary masking liquids which cure with light or in ambient conditions
- Temporary masking tapes and dots
- Specialist products for the temporary masking of implants e.g. artificial hips
- Specialist products for the temporary masking of turbine blades during refurbishment, repair or airflow testing
- Materials for the temporary masking of printed circuit boards during soldering or conformal coating
Liquid temporary masking materials combine ease and precision of application to offer reliable surface protection not available from alternative masking materials such as tapes, lacquers, and waxes.