Robotic Dispensing System from 310ml Cartridges
About Robotic Dispensing System from 310ml Cartridges
Enabling the semi-automated application of materials onto parts produced in batches, benchtop archytas series systems enhances production productivity. This robotic dispensing system allowed our customer to repeatably dispense consistent beads of RTV silicone during a number of gasketing applications, onto a bed 1.2m x 1.8m.
Consisting of a large Fisnar F6603N ADVANCE Gantry Dispensing Robot, a height detection system, and Fisnar 790HP-LF high-pressure dispensing valve, the system can effectively process large form parts. A CR300 cartridge retainer allows 310ml cartridges to be safely pressurised and aids the dispensing of sealants, silicones, adhesives, liquids and pastes.
A custom roller table was integrated to enable our customer to slide in heavy parts, mounted to a jig, whilst a tiered work area allows multiple types of parts with differing heights to be processed.
The robot and all the controls for the valve and controller are housed in a custom, free-standing enclosure which allows safe operation from the outside. Enclosures can be custom-designed to suit your production area layout and size and are UKCA certified.
Features & Benefits
- Large dispensing bed of 1.2m x 1.8m
- Designed to dispense high viscosity fluids including epoxies, UV adhesives, pastes, grease, silicones, sealants, RTVs
- Ability to dispense in dots, beads/lines – in full 3D
- Suck-back eliminates post-dispense dripping
- Controls mounted for easy access
- Roller table allows heavy parts to be slid into the system with ease
- Multi-level floor allows processing of parts with varying heights
- Enclosure light curtains protect operators from moving parts
The semi-automated dispensing of:
- Silicones, RTVs
- Thermally conductive materials
- EMI shielding materials
- Last updated: October 2023
- Version: 1.0
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.