Robot enclosures provide protection to the robot from accidental damage, and also protect the operator from moving parts while the robot is in operation. Our team of technicians are able to build robot enclosures suitable for all of the robots that we sell, and will produce bespoke enclosures to meet your specific requirements.
Often, the robot enclosure is a component of a turn-key automated dispensing system we assemble for a customer.
Features & Benefits
- Protects robot from accidental damage and debris
- Protects operator from moving parts
- Bespoke sizes and configurations available
- Aluminium frame with cable channels
- Perspex top and side panels
Optional additional features
- Base plates on benchtop models
- Light curtains, which stop operation if penetration of the enclosure is detected
- Glazed doors on the front which lock during operation
- Shelving for controllers or ancillary machinery
- Legs and wheels for free-standing enclosures
- Remote operation box
Our robot enclosures can be delivered on their own or as part of a full dispensing system.
As all of our robot enclosures are built to order, please contact a member of our Technical Team to discuss your requirements.
- Last updated: January 2020
- Version: 1.2
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.