The THINKY ARE-500 Mixer is an industrial non-contact planetary centrifugal mixer for all engineering compounds, with a maximum capacity of 500ml or 1.1kg. It mixes, disperses and degasses your materials in seconds to minutes, in a sealed or lid-less container such as a jar, beaker, syringe tube or cartridge. The non-contact mixing principle makes it possible to formulate compounds from very small amounts such as 0.5ml to large production scales.
The THINKY ARE-500 Mixer makes it possible for the processes of mixing and bubble removal to be carried out simultaneously. It is a conditioning mixer. It can be used for the mixing and/or bubble removal of not only epoxy but also silicones, conductive pastes, medicines, chemical materials, etc.
The THINKY ARE-500 Mixer can hold up to 1.1kg of material. The Multi-Step Mixing feature allows you to program 5 different sets of mixing and degassing conditions (time and speed per mode) in a single batch cycle. Precise control of the process makes it possible not only to improve formulation quality, but also to eliminate human errors or operator skills throughout the process. It is also effective in controlling shear, so as not to damage your materials. Cooled materials or heated materials can be processed with special adapters. The ARE-500 can accept syringes up to 55ml or up to 75ml (2.5 oz) cartridges with optional adapters. Larger THINKY mixers with vacuum capability are also available.
Features & Benefits
- Process in seconds to minutes, reducing production time
- Process in your containers such as jar, barrel, cartridge, syringe or tube from 0.5ml – saving valuable material wastage
- Remove voids and re-disperse filled materials packed in syringes
- Non-invasive processing ends the risk of cross contamination between batches
- Re-mixing of separated materials to prolong shelf life
- Vacuum-less processing, degassing and de-aeration
- No damage to material unlike the use of rollers, mixing blades or propellers
- No unit cleaning between batches eliminates non-productive work
- Maximum of 500ml or 1.1kg of material can be simultaneously mixed and deaerated
- Cold-insulated, heat-resistant adapter supporting various characteristics of materials
- Memory and step-operation functions for controlling operating conditions
The THINKY ARE-500 consolidates time consuming formulation processes into a single step, completing in seconds to minutes.
- eliminates non-productive cleaning between batches with the use of your own product’s container.
- formulate and mix adhesives, sealants, molding compounds, lubricants, slurries, coatings, inks, paints, abrasives, bio chemicals, cements, medical compounds, cosmetics/personal care materials, detergents, conductive pastes, dental materials, foods, construction materials or any other materials which are hard to mix, hard to degas, or hard to wet.
|Epoxy resin, hardener and aluminium powder are mixed in 6.5 minutes. Ingredients are dispersed evenly.|
|Creamy solder paste with no air bubbles is made from solder powder and flux. Processed with ARE-500 in 45 seconds.|
|Ingredients for face cake, wax and coloured iron oxide, are mixed completely with the ARE-500 in 5 minutes.|
|It mixes yellow pigment into zinc oxide. Without solvent, it dispersed perfectly with the ARE-500 in 20 seconds.|
|Dimensions (mm)||H692 x W500 x D500|
|Safety features||Lid sensor, vibration sensor, rotation speed sensor, CE marked|
|Power requirements||230V +/- 10% 50Hz|
|Minimum material capacity||0.5g|
|Maximum capacity||1.1kg (includes material/container/adapter)|
|Timer||Set up to 30 minutes, 1 second increments|
|Programming||Mixing and/or degassing mode, multi-Step mixing, speed changer|
|Memory||5 memory slots are available for different 5 batch cycles. Programmed mixing procedure can be recalled in a second.|
|Getting to know THINKY Mixers
Download a presentation which describes how THINKY Mixers work, and what benefits they can deliver to you.
|THIARE-500||Thinky ARE-500 Mixer 230V CE
Includes 2 x THI650ML 650ml jars, 2 x THI550ML-01 550ml jars, 2 x THI300ML 300ml jars, 1 x adapter for 300ml jar, 1 x O-ring for 550ml jar, 1 x O-ring for 650ml jar and 300ml adapter
- Last updated: October 2016
- Version: 2.0
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.