About Robotic Dispensing System with Three Jetting Valves
This three jetting valve dispensing system condenses the dispensing process, helping to achieve greater productivity with higher throughput. This complete dispensing system comprises a Fisnar benchtop robot with vision system, three Vermes jetting valves with controllers integrated into a robot enclosure structure, and the feed mechanisms for the material to be dispensed, which can be connected either to cartridge retainers or pressure pots. The fully integrated system includes an interlock for operator safety, and the valves have been spaced on the mounting brackets to match the customer’s dispensing requirements.
The customer who commissioned this system is dispensing three different reagents, each with a dedicated valve. The valves are programmed to dispense each reagent in turn. Though they are mounted linearly, they are actuated independently.
A camera vision system is incorporated to allow for easier, more accurate programming using fiducial marks to provide exact control over dispensing placement.
A system of this nature could be used for dispensing of many different kinds of materials, including surface mount adhesives, grease, small volumes of optical materials, solder paste and more.
Features & Benefits
- Higher throughput achieved through condensing three dispensing operations onto one robot
- System provided fully configured and installed, with training provided to get the customer up and running quickly
- Bespoke system designed to meet spacing requirements for dispensing onto customer’s part
- Interlocked enclosure protects operators from moving parts
- Controls mounted immediately above the robot for easy access
- Camera vision system assists with precision of dispensing placement
Dispensing of multiple materials or more than one dot simultaneously, including:
- Surface mount adhesives
- Optical materials
- Solder paste
- Other materials with a tendency toward “stringing”
- Materials required in micro- or nanolitre deposits
- Last updated: April 2021
- Version: 1.1
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.