THINKY ARV-10KTWIN Planetary Centrifugal Mixing and Vacuum Degassing Machine
About THINKY ARV-10KTWIN Planetary Centrifugal Mixing and Vacuum Degassing Machine
This 20L capacity THINKY vacuum degassing mixer is capable of achieving the performance of THINKY laboratory models such as THI ARV-310, but on a larger scale to support a mass production process. The vacuum pressure reduction system enables elimination of submicron-level air bubbles. This allows for the simultaneous processes of even mixing and deaeration in a short period of time.
When manually degassing using a vacuum, caution must be taken to prevent foaming and messy overflows. In the THINKY, materials don’t overflow because they are pressed to the side wall of the container during the mixing process.
Features & Benefits
- Simultaneous mixing and deaeration of up to 20L of material
- Submicron-level deaeration
- Pressure reduction and air release time are drastically reduced
- By means of the variable rotation/revolution ratio mechanism, parameter settings in accordance with material properties are achieved
- Supports processing at non-vacuum, enabling processing of materials with volatile components
- No overflow of materials during operation
- Unique heat dissipating construction supports continuous operation during mass production
- Achieves processing with various containers
|Dimensions (mm)||H1280 X W2033 X D1420 cm|
|Power requirements||3 phase, 200V ±10% 50/60Hz|
|Operation speed||Revolution speed: 200-800rpm
Rotation speed: 0-350rpm
Adjustable rotation/revolution ratio from 0 – 1.0 by gear block replacement (limited by revolution speed)
|Maximum mixing volume||2 x 10L container: 20L / 20kg (29kg gross)|
|Mixing mode||Revolution speed max: 800rpm, rotation speed max: 350rpm|
|Program Memory||20 memory slots are available and each slot can control 10 steps|
- Last updated: November 2022
- Version: 2.2
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.