Combined Dispensing and UV Light Curing System
About Combined Dispensing and UV Light Curing System
This automated dispensing and UV light curing system is a set up that integrates syringe dispensing with the precision curing capabilities of the DYMAX Bluewave MX-150 LED UV spot curing lamp and a Fisnar Benchtop Dispensing Robot.
The system is designed for the automated dispensing of materials which can include, for example, Dymax UV curing adhesives. It is suitable for a variety of applications, such as medical device assembly, form in place gasketing, bonding, temporary masking and more. This system is configurable with a range of dispensing equipment, including highly accurate and repeatable dispensing valves and pumps.
This dispensing system is an example. We would be pleased to help you put together a dispensing system customised for your particular needs.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for dispensing low to medium viscosity materials
- Suitable for dispensing cyanoacrylate adhesives (CAs)
- Suitable for bulk feeds
- Stroke adjustment feature provides shot size control
- Minimum shot size 0.001ml
- Up to 500 shots a minute cycle rate
- Separated wetted parts
- System fits easily onto a benchtop
- Easily programmable using the included teach pendant
- Repeatable and consistent dispensing
- Improved productivity
- Last updated: December 2022
- Version: 1.2
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.