We have added a “how to” video to our YouTube channel. Setting Up a Pressure Pot for Dispensing is a short visual guide for preparing a pressure reservoir for dispensing materials such as adhesives, paints, lacquers, solvents, inks, coatings, oils and many other low to medium viscosity liquids from a pail or bottle.
How to set up a pressure pot for dispensing
- Ensure you are wearing correct PPE. Consult with the SDS safety data sheet for your material.
- Remove the threaded thumbscrews and lift off the reservoir’s lid.
- Place an open bottle of liquid in the centre of the reservoir.
- Return the lid to the top of the reservoir whilst assuring that the dip tube is positioned inside the bottle of liquid.
- Tighten thumbscrews evenly.
- Ensure the regulator is fully closed before connecting the air line.
- Connect all material and air lines supplying pressure to the reservoir.
- Slowly increase pressure by gently opening the regulator until desired material flow is reached.
- Don’t forget to depressurise the pot after use by gently loosening the air release valve.
The video and instructions should be used as a guide – if you have any further queries please contact us, we’d be happy to help.