THINKY SR-500 Solder Paste Mixer & Conditioner
About THINKY SR-500 Solder Paste Mixer & Conditioner
The THINKY SR-500 Solder Paste Mixer and Conditioner brings solder paste up to optimal mixed quality, ready to use. It quickly conditions solder paste which has been kept in the refrigerator, eliminating the need to wait for the paste to reach room temperature. By generating powerful acceleration and convection currents, the SR-500 carries out mixing and degassing simultaneously. It achieves this by revolving the container at a high speed and rotating at the same time, without the need for a mixing blade. Solder powder that settled during storage is uniformly dispersed and returns to a near factory-delivered high quality state. The SR-500 eliminates the large air bubbles that are believed to cause solder ball scattering.
Standard 500g solder paste containers can be set directly into the machine just as they are. When solder is taken straight from the refrigerator and put into the solder paste mixer, the ideal temperature and viscosity is reached in a short time.
Features & Benefits
- Easy and quick – in just a few minutes, anyone can condition homogeneous mixed solder paste
- Helps eliminate solder balls and soldering defects caused by non-uniform solder paste
- Five programme profiles, each with five-level step mixing, ensure optimal temperature and viscosity outcome
- Solder paste straight from the refrigerator can be used almost immediately, without the normal wait to return to room temperature
- Adjustable weight balance allows mixing of solder paste in different batch sizes
- With an optional adapter, solder paste filled in a syringe can be mixed
- Standard 500g solder paste containers can be conditioned without repackaging
- Cooling unit available for temperature control in high-usage applications
|Dimensions (mm)||H380 x W300 X D340|
|Maximum mixing volume||150ml container: 150ml / 520g (560g gross)|
|Operation time setting||0 seconds to 30 minutes in 1 second increments|
|Continuous operation time||30 minutes maximum|
|Programming function||10 recipe profiles:
5 recipes with 2 steps
5 recipes with 5 steps
|Operating environment||10 – 35ºC, 35-85% RH
Ensure no water condensation
See how the THINKY SR-500 works as part of a real application in this Case Study:
|More efficient operations at EMS provider with consistent solder paste conditioning
An Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider’s original process included workers manually stirring solder paste to prepare it for use. After introducing the THINKY SR-500 to its process, they can now optimise solder paste from the refrigerator in minutes.
|Getting to know THINKY Mixers
Download a presentation which describes how THINKY Mixers work, and what benefits they can deliver to you.
|THISR-500||Thinky SR-500 Solder Paste Mixer
Includes 3 x 150ml jars, 1 x Adapter for 150ml jar, 1 x Rubber ring for 150 ml container, 1 x Silicon rubber sheet, 1 x Rubber ring for fine-adjustment
|THIENS-10CE||THINKY mixer cooling system attachment|
Let’s start by talking about your application
|01865 842842||[email protected]|
- Last updated: November 2022
- Version: 3.4
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.