Robotic Dispensing System with Volumetric Spray Valve
About Robotic Dispensing System with Volumetric Spray Valve
Facilitating the semi-automated application of materials onto batch produced parts, this benchtop archytas series system improves production productivity through increased component throughput.
Consisting of a preeflow eco-SPRAY volumetric dispensing valve mounted onto a Fisnar F5200N.2 gantry robot, this system precisely nebulises and sprays low to high viscosity materials onto parts uniformly and repeatably.
A mounting fixture securely holds multiple components in place during processing. It is fitted with a sensor to detect its presence, avoiding the activation of the spray process until the fixture is loaded in correct position. Up to 100 dispense patterns can be stored on the robot, allowing part types to be hot-swapped during production to provide flexibility.
Material is supplied to the system in bulk through a pressurised reservoir tank which allows continuous part processing with minimal downtime. The system can be easily customised to dispense materials prepackaged in syringes or cartridges.
Housed within a free-standing enclosure, the system includes a pair of interlocked doors as well as exterior-mounted controls for operator safety. Enclosures can be custom-designed to suit your production area layout and size.
Features & Benefits
- Controls mounted externally for easy access during operation
- Low maintenance volumetric spray valve with easy to clean components
- Multiple program selection enables a flexible batch production process
- Interlocked enclosure protects operators from moving parts
- High level of application accuracy and precision reduces material wastage and part rejects
- System provided fully configured and installed, with training provided to get you up and running quickly
The semi-automated dispensing of:
- Conformal coatings
- Last updated: December 2022
- Version: 1.1
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.