Robotic Dispensing from 310ml Cartridges with LED UV Light Curing
About Robotic Dispensing from 310ml Cartridges with LED UV Light Curing
This automated robotic system enables the rationalisation of multiple, complex dispensing and curing applications into a single, push button operation, saving time and increasing productivity.
Two preeflow eco-PENs, fed from 310ml cartridges, repeatably dispense volumetrically dosed materials onto parts with absolute control. Able to be programmed as a pair for simultaneous part processing, or separately, to carry out different dispensing applications, this set-up grants flexibility in a dispensing process.
The dispensing equipment is mounted onto a Fisnar F4000 ADVANCE robot with a MX-250 LED UV flood curing lamp. By operating these pieces of equipment in tandem with one another, this system can apply and cure UV-curable adhesives, sealants, coatings and other materials quickly, with a high level of accuracy.
In this example, our customers material was supplied in 310ml cartridges, but this system could easily be customised to support material in syringes, cartridges, or bulk packaging.
Integrated controls allow safe operation from the outside a free-standing enclosure, while the enclosure itself offers smoked glass for UV light safety, and a dead switch which activates if the doors are opened during operation. Enclosures can be custom-designed to suit your production area layout and size.
Features & Benefits
- High level of dispensing accuracy and precision: +/- 1%, >99% of the time, resulting in less material waste and fewer rejects
- Curing material on the machine immediately after application reduces work in progress
- Complete application and curing process without additional part handling
- System provided fully configured and installed, with training provided to get the customer up and running quickly
- Controls mounted immediately above the robot for easy access
- Interlocked enclosure protects operators from moving parts
Dispensing and LED UV light curing of:
- Potting compounds
- Last updated: December 2022
- Version: 1.1
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.