About Micro-Dot Manual Positive Displacement Syringe Dispenser
The Micro-Dot™ hand-held syringe dispenser delivers accurate and consistent fluid deposits from pre-packed 3, 5, and 10 ml disposable syringes. This portable syringe dispenser can be set to dispense a wide range of fluid shot volumes. Once a volume is set, the positive displacement design allows it to be repeated indefinitely with acute consistency. The Micro-Dot manual syringe dispenser is light weight and can be used in any environment. With the thumb actuated and lever actuated designs, users can choose the best actuation option for their users and application. Smooth flow tapered dispensing tips are recommended for achieving the most accurate shot size.
The Micro-Dot Manual Syringe Dispenser combines the efficiency of disposable syringes with a precise, repeatable, reusable, manually-activated delivery device.
|Thumb Activated Micro-Dot Syringe Dispenser|
|Lever Activated Micro-Dot Syringe Dispenser|
Features & Benefits
- Control over dispense volume, assuring an accurate dispense despite viscosity and syringe level changes
- Positive-displacement dispensing with adjustable stroke
- Dispenses a wide range of low-to-high viscosity materials
- Portable; can be used anytime, anywhere
- No power or air required
- Easy product change over – eliminates the risk of material contamination during dispense
- Uses disposable syringe as fluid reservoir
- Uses 3ml, 5ml or 10ml disposable dispensing syringe barrels
- Choice of thumb or lever actuation
- Compact and lightweight
|Dispenser type||Manual, positive displacement syringe dispenser|
|Activation||By lever or thumb actuator|
|Shot size||Minimum: 0.0003ml (400cP material with 25 gauge taper tip)
Maximum: 0.170ml (400cP material with 14 gauge taper tip)
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.4cm x 2.2cm x 5.4cm|
|DYMT20000||Micro-Dot Syringe Dispenser – thumb activated|
|DYMT20010||Micro-Dot Syringe Dispenser – lever activated|
|DYMT15466||Inclined Syringe Stand|
Our technical team are on hand to discuss your application requirements. Click here to get in touch.
Find out more information on how to purchase.
- Last updated: September 2020
- Version: 3.5
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.