About Integration: Robotic Dispensing with Vision System and LED UV Light Curing
This is an example of our archytas series robot integration capability. The robotic dispensing system and UV light curing offers a combined material application and curing process in one compact machine. Comprising a volumetric preeflow eco-PEN mounted on a Fisnar F4000 ADVANCE robot with CCD vision system, and a Phoseon LED UV curing flood lamp on a linear drive, this automated system applies UV-curable adhesive, sealant, coating or other material with a high level of accuracy and precision. The UV curing flood lamp is then automatically actuated. and it passes over the parts, effecting a complete and fast cure of the material.
Integrated controls allow operation from the safety of outside the enclosure, while the enclosure itself offers smoked glass for UV light safety, and a dead switch which activates if the doors are opened during operation.
In this instance, our customer’s material is packaged in 310ml cartridges, so the preeflow eco-PEN is fed from a 310ml cartridge retainer, but this system could easily be customised to support material in syringes, cartridges, or bulk packaging.
Features & Benefits
- High level of dispensing accuracy and precision: +/- 1%, >99% of the time, resulting in less material waste and fewer rejects
- CCD vision-based programming and fiducial auto-adjustment system
- Curing material on the machine immediately after application reduces work in progress
- Complete application and curing process without additional part handling
- Working area available up to 7m x 7m
Dispensing and LED UV light curing of:
- Potting compounds
- Last updated: February 2021
- Version: 1.0
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.