About Bulk Fed Automated System for Precision Dispensing of Two-Part Materials
This volumetric dispensing system uses a preeflow® eco-DUO precision mixing and dispensing system for accurately dispensing two-part materials from 0.1ml/min to 32ml/min. Suitable for epoxies, silicones, polyurethanes and other materials. This robot mounted, positive displacement valve allows for repeatable, consistent results and smaller, more precise shot sizes than other traditional metering and mixing equipment. Particularly suited to two-part materials packaged in bulk, the material is fed from two pressure pot reservoirs. Suitable for a variety of applications requiring precision dispensing, including: potting, dispensing beads, gasketing, sealing and more.
This dispensing system is an example. We would be pleased to help you put together a dispensing system customised for your particular needs.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for a variety of viscosities
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Controllable dosing flow
- Reduced material stress
- Volumetric metering, mixing, dispensing, and dosing for accurate, repeatable results
- Suitable for dispensing 2-part bulk materials from 1:1 to 10:1
- Minimum dosing quantity is as small as 0.03ml (30μl)
- Ideal for dispensing form-in-place gaskets, adhesives, sealants, potting and filling materials
|VIS20048||preeflow eco-DUO 600|
|VIS20641||preeflow eco-CONTROL EC200 DUO dispense controller|
|FISF7400N||400 x 400mm work area 3-axis robot|
|Enclosure||A range of safety enclosures are available with light curtains, interlocked doors, etc.|
- Last updated: September 2017
- Version: 1.0
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.