About Bulk Fed Automated Dispensing System for Precise Volumetric Dispensing
This system consists of a pressure pot reservoir connected to a preeflow® eco-PEN300 precision volumetric dosing pump, making it suitable for materials supplied in bulk packaging. The eco-PEN300 is mounted onto FIS F7300N benchtop dispensing robot for the repeatable and precise volumetric dispensing of materials in dots, beads, arcs and circles. This automated dispensing system combines the accuracy and precision of the eco-PEN300 and its ability to dose a shot size as small as 0.001ml with the improved productivity and throughput associated with using a benchtop robot.
This dispensing system is an example. We would be pleased to help you put together a dispensing system customised for your particular needs.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for a variety of viscosities
- Suitable for bulk materials
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Controllable dosing flow
- Volumetric dosing for accurate, repeatable results
- Minimum dosing quantity is as small as 0.001ml (1μl)
- Reduced material stress
- Ideal for dispensing form-in-place gaskets, adhesives, sealants, potting and filling materials
- System fits easily onto a benchtop
- Easily programmable using the included teach pendant
|VIS20505||preeflow eco-PEN 300|
|VIS20121||preeflow eco-CONTROL EC200-B built in/rack-mounted unit|
|FISF7400N||400 x 400mm work area 3-axis robot|
|Enclosure||A range of safety enclosures are available with light curtains, interlocked doors, etc.|
- Last updated: September 2017
- Version: 1.0
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.