Adaptable and Accurate Dispensing with Robot and Vision System
About Adaptable and Accurate Dispensing with Robot and Vision System
Providing production flexibility and productivity improvements to a customer batch producing components, this system comprises a Fisnar benchtop robot with a vision system and 30cc syringe dispenser, in a custom enclosure. This equipment configuration allows the system to effectively dispense different kinds of materials, including surface mount adhesives, greases and solder pastes with repeatability down to +/- 0.008mm.
Able to store up to 100 programs, the Fisnar F4000 ADVANCE dispensing robot provides the customer with manufacturing flexibility, allowing programs to be quickly selected to facilitate batch part production.
By integrating a camera vision system onto the robot, dispense programs can be created using camera image software to move the robot to the exact required dispense location. Fiducial marks on parts also allow for system auto-adjustment, reducing the chance of part rejects.
The system is housed inside a free-standing custom enclosure complete with integrated controls, computer stand for ease of programming, and light curtains for operator safety. Enclosures can be custom-designed to suit your production area layout and size.
Features & Benefits
- Consistent, repeatable dispensing reduces potential part rework time
- Dispense program selection enables a flexible batch production process
- Enclosure light guides protect operators from moving parts
- Quick to set up and easy to program speeds up integration
- Controls mounted immediately above the robot for easy access
- CCD vision-based programming and fiducial auto-adjustment system
The semi-automated dispensing of:
- Surface mount adhesives
- Solder pastes
- Temporary masking liquids
- Last updated: December 2022
- Version: 1.1
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.