Araldite 2021 and Araldite 2022 have now been superseded by newer, equivalent performance products – Araldite 2021-1 and Araldite 2022-1.
Designed for fast bonding of dissimilar substrates, Araldite 2021-1 and Araldite 2022-1 offer a range of benefits:
- Excellent adhesion to metals, thermoset composites and most thermoplastics
- Good adhesion with minimum surface preparation
- Tolerant to mix-ratio variations
- Optimum ratio open-time / cure time for increased productivity
- High resilience
- Good temperature resistance of up to 100°C
- Good long-term durability
- Easy processing
- Innovative cartridge packaging
These two products also provide high toughness to environmental conditions including vibrations, shock and dynamic loading and are ideal for vertical applications where gap filling and sagging properties are required.