IJFMV 0180LF Micro Shot Needle Valve
About IJFMV 0180LF Micro Shot Needle Valve
The IJF MV-0180LF Micro Shot Needle Valve is specifically designed for the precision dispensing of low viscosity fluids such as adhesives, solvents etc. It is capable of dispensing easily adjustable, highly accurate beads and dots. The lightweight pencil-type grip makes the valve suitable for either hand-held or automatic applications.
The micro shot needle valve is available with an aluminium fluid body, or with a stainless steel fluid body for use with UV materials.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for materials including alcohol, grease, lubricants and UV adhesives
- Aluminium or Stainless Steel fluid body options
- Stroke adjustment to fine tune shot size allowing for the ability to dispense in micro dots, micro beads, beads, lines
- Comfortable lightweight design
- Positive shut-off
- Microshot deposits
|Operating air pressure||60-85psi (4.1 – 5.9 bar)|
|Fluid delivery pressure||Max. 120psi|
|Minimum shot size||Micro dots|
|Operating air input||1/8″ NPT|
|Material inlet||1/8″ NPT|
|Material outlet||1/4″-28 / Luer lock|
- Last updated: November 2022
- Version: 3.3
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.