The IDM PP500 pressure pot and IDM HDV-120 valve provide a low cost method of controlled fluid dispensing for low viscosity materials. The IDM PP500 pressure pot is capable of feeding low viscosity liquids packaged in up to 500ml bottles (larger pressure pots are available). When used in conjunction with a valve such as the IDM HDV-120, it provides dispensing control.
The IDM HDV-120 is a handheld, lever actuated, diaphragm valve with spring closure. It is recommended for application of low viscosity fluids such as cyanoacrylate adhesives, anaerobic adhesives, conformal coatings and solvents.
Features & Benefits
IDM PP500 Pressure Pot
- Allows dispensing from up to 500ml bottles (larger pressure pots are available)
- Integral safety pressure release valve
- Disposable material paths for ease of use and reduced maintenance
IDM HDV-120 Handheld Diaphragm Valve
- Lightweight wand style allows operator to hold the valve like a pen for comfortable an accurate dispensing
- Also available in air actuated option for greater control
- Uses standard Luer lock dispensing tips
Recommended for dispensing low viscosity fluids including:
- Cyanoacrylate adhesive
- Anaerobic adhesive
- Conformal coatings
|IDM PP500||Pressure fluid reservoir is capable of supplying low viscosity liquids packaged in industry standard bottles for dispensing. Takes fluids in up to 500g bottle sizes.|
|IDMHDV-120||Lever operated handheld diaphragm valve|
- Last updated: March 2019
- Version: 1.0
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.