Dymax 826 Disposable Fluid Path Pinch Tube Valve
About Dymax 826 Disposable Fluid Path Pinch Tube Valve
The pneumatically operated Dymax 826 Pinch Tube Dispensing Valve handles low to high viscosity materials with ease and is particularly capable at dispensing thicker, stringy materials. The valve obtains its precision from lockable controls that facilitate the adjustment of three critical parameters: the flow rate through the valve, the level of tube closure, and suck-back.
The Dymax 826 Pinch Tube Dispensing Valve features an easily changeable, disposable fluid path that carries materials from the material reservoir to the dispensing tip. The disposable fluid path is valuable when dispensing materials which are curing, or reactive, or abrasive. It makes is easier to change to a different material without extensive valve cleaning, or if your protocol requires a change for different material batches.
An in-built suck-back feature prevents the formation of material droplets at the end of the dispensing tip, avoiding dripping and mess when working with stringy or low viscosity materials.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for dispensing low to high viscosity materials such as cyanoacrylate adhesives, UV adhesives, solvents, alcohol, reagents, inks, lubricants and more
- Disposable fluid path for easy material changeover with minimal clean-up
- Fluid never comes in contact with the valve’s inner components, reducing maintenance and extending the life of the valve
- Adjustable suck-back control eliminates dripping and messy processes
- Lightweight, easy to handle and mount in automated or bench-top systems
- Lockable controls for a consistent dispensing process
- Minimum shot size of 0.005ml
|Operating air pressure||60-90 psi|
|Maximum fluid pressure||100 psi|
|Maximum tubing size||0.63cm|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||2.87cm x 6.35cm x 6.75cm|
The valve is opened to its adjustable stop by an air pressure pulse supplied by a valve controller. A spring assists with the closure of the upper piston (A) immediately after the supply of air is stopped, pinching the tube, preventing more material from passing into the valve.
An additional lower, blunt ended piston is pushed into position by a further spring, creating suck-back and preventing material from running on.
|DYMT17586||Disposable fluid path pinch tube valve|
|DYMT15736||Replacement male luer x 5/32, barbed, black|
|DYMT17835||826 valve rebuild kit|
|DYMT15494-10||PE tubing, ¼” OD, black, 10 feet|
|DYMT15494-50||PE tubing, ¼” OD, black, 50 feet|
|DYMT15494-100||PE tubing, ¼” OD, black, 100 feet|
Let’s start by talking about your application
|01865 842842||[email protected]|
- Last updated: November 2022
- Version: 1.1
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.