The automated bulk cyanoacrylate adhesive (CA) dispensing system allows for dispensing a shot size as small as 0.001ml up to 500 times a minute, while keeping air supply and wetted parts separate. This dispensing valve system combines a pressure pot or reservoir fed diaphragm valve with a FIS F7400N Benchtop Dispensing Robot to position the valve over your parts. An FIS SL101N is used to actuate the valve. It can be used for automating the dispensing of low to medium viscosity materials such as cyanoacrylate adhesives, adhesives, flux, lubricants, solvents, inks and more from a bulk style packaging.
This dispensing system is an example. We would be pleased to help you put together a dispensing system customised for your particular needs.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for dispensing low to medium viscosity materials
- Suitable for dispensing cyanoacrylate adhesives (CAs)
- Suitable for bulk feeds
- Stroke adjustment feature provides shot size control
- Minimum shot size 0.001ml
- Up to 500 shots a minute cycle rate
- Separated wetted parts
- System fits easily onto a benchtop
- Easily programmable using the included teach pendant
- Repeatable and consistent dispensing
- Improved productivity
|IDMPP600||Pressure pot dispensing reservoir – 1 litre|
|FISSL101N||Digital Liquid Dispenser|
|FIS7400N||400 x 400mm work area 3-axis robot|
|Enclosure||A range of safety enclosures are available with light curtains, interlocked doors etc.|
- Last updated: January 2018
- Version: 1.1
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.