Air dusterOur partners Techspray have a new blog post about Dusters – also called “air duster”, “canned air”, “compressed air”, and “dusting gas”, they are used to provide a pressurised blast, knocking loose dust and dirt. Think of them as a portable replacement for an air compressor line. They can be used to blow out biscuit crumbs from a keyboard, clear out computer vents, open up tight apertures in an SMT (surface mount technology) stencil in PCB assembly, and clean critical optical assemblies.

It’s one of those products that seems simple but leads people to many misconceptions, especially about regulatory, H&S and environmental issues. So take a couple of minutes and have a read.