The CRC115-1322 Epoxy Kit is ideal for the repair of printed circuit board damage. This kit contains 10 packages of clear, low viscosity, superior strength epoxy, precisely measured out into twinpack plastic packages so it is easy to use and there is no measuring.
Once cured, this epoxy makes an effective electrical insulator with good high temperature mechanical and impact resistance properties. The epoxy can be used to fill in holes, gaps, burns or to inject into delaminated locations. The kit also contains mixing sticks, mixing cups and foam swabs.
Features & Benefits
- High strength/high temperature – withstands demanding physical environments
- Clear – can be tinted with colouring agents
- Twinpack packaging – eliminates mixing errors
- Complies with IPC recommended repair processes
- Complete instructions included
See our working video of the Epoxy Kit. You can also download a copy of the Circuit Medic Instruction Manual, a comprehensive guide for all aspects of printed circuit board repair.