VC400 Spray Valve Dispensing Controller
About VC400 Spray Valve Dispensing Controller
The VC400 Spray Valve Controller is an programmable spray valve controller which delivers precisely regulated air for exceptional spray pattern definition when using pneumatically operated spray valves.
The VC400 achieves precise valve operation by delivering positive pressure and atomised air. This capability allows for accurate dispensing of low-viscosity materials with tight tolerances, including paints, flux, urethanes, lubricants, and various coating and conformal coating applications, using valves like the SV1000SS stainless steel spray valve.
Simple, user-friendly controls allow tailored dispensing programs to be created using the unit’s bright multi-line LED display. You can independently program signals for the fluid spray dispenser air supply and atomising air supply, tuning dispense spray cycles to your process requirements. There are three dispense modes (manual, timed & cycle), and three programmable spray time parameters (pre-spray, spray dispense & post-spray).
The controller seamlessly integrates into a benchtop dispensing robot or automated production line thanks to its user-friendly rear I/O interface, simplifying the integration process.
Features & Benefits
- Independently set dispensing air pressure and atomising air supply for a precise process
- Precision regulator and gauge for setting atomising air pressure supply to spray valve
- Simple programming enables spray dispense cycles to be created and stored within minutes
- Three modes of operation: manual, timed and cycle
- Digital timer display and an easy-to-read analogue pressure gauge, to ensure precise and repeatable spray patterns
- Air input alarm for monitoring consistent input pressure
- Auto-purge cycle and glue alarm prevents premature curing of material
- Pre-spray and post-spray function improve the spray pattern at start and end of cycle
- Seven channel I/O circuit for external control and robot integration
- User-friendly touch-sensitive controls
- Push-in style air inlet and outlet ports for universal functionality
- Air out port for connection of auxiliary pressure regulator for controlling fluid pressure to spray valve
- Included pneumatic accessories allow the controller to be quickly set-up as a “plug & play” system
- Manufactured with a durable aluminium housing and industry-standard pneumatic system components
|Operation modes||Manual, timed and cycle|
|Dispense time||0.008 – 999.9 seconds|
|Cycle rate||Up to 600 cycles/min|
|Relative humidity||20 – 90% (no condensation)|
|Air input||100 psi (7 bar) max|
|Air output||1 – 100 psi (0.07 – 7 bar)|
|Input AC to power supply||100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||192 x 128 x 76 mm|
|Standards||CE approved, UKCA approved EMC compliant and RoHS compliant|
The VC400 dispensing valve controller requires clean, dry compressed air for operation. It is recommended that factory air be supplied to the dispenser through a 5-micron filter/regulator. If no factory air is available, we are able to supply a range of low cost, very quiet compressors which are suitable.
|FISVC400||VC400 spray valve dispense controller|
|FIS5601911||Universal power adaptor (included)|
|FIS5601888||Foot pedal (included)|
|FIS5779K712||Push connect fitting – adapts 5/32″ OD tubing to 1/4″ stem (included)|
Let’s start by talking about your application
|01865 842842||[email protected]|
- Last updated: October 2023
- Version: 1.0
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.