About IJF 700PTPCW Dispensing Pinch Tube Pen
IJF700PTPCW dispensing pinch tube pen is an ideal dispensing applicator for manually dispensing continuous beads or applying small amounts of low viscosity liquids. Examples include solvent dispensing, glue dispensing, adhesive dispensing and cyanoacrylate dispensing.
IJF700PTPCW has several features that provide very broad areas of application.
- The replaceable pinch tube assembly has inlet and outlet fittings moulded onto polyethylene tube. The assembly is capable of shutting off the fluid flow with input pressures up to 50psi of the supply source.
- The valving or ON/OFF lever actuator provides precision control, capable of making small microdots or continuous beads.
- A stroke adjustment for the lever is built into the pen body. This adjustment provides a positive stop point for the lever when dispensing. This adjustment makes possible the dispensing of small dots with a high degree of repeatable control.
- A wide range of interchangeable fittings can be used to adapt supply hoses from either gravity or pressurised supply reservoirs. The standard supply hose provided with the pen is a duplicate form of the pinch tube assembly and quickly connects the pen to almost any supply reservoir, using the appropriate adapter (sold separately).
IJF700PTPCW pen is supplied as a pre-assembled applicator. In addition, spare pinch tube assemblies and dispensing needle tips, a supply hose and ¼ NPT adapter are included.
Features & Benefits
- Disposable pinch tubes minimize maintenance
- Designed for low viscosity fluids
- Ideal for glues, solvents, and cyanoacrylates
- Precision control
- Broad area of applications
Pinch Tube Assemblies
|Pinch tube assembly||Molded end
|Tube length (+/- 0250″) – B||Molded end – C||Tubing I.D. (Inch)||Tubing O.D. (Inch)|
|IJF700PTPCW||Fisnar dispensing pinch tube pen|
|IJF580045||Replacement Pinch Tube – Polyethylene 0.100″ ID, Male to Female|
|IJF580045A-BLK||Replacement Pinch Tube – Polyethylene 0.100″ ID, Male to Female, Black|
|IJF580049||Replacement Pinch Tube – Polyethylene 0.100″ ID, Male to Male|
Our technical sales team are on hand to discuss your application requirements. Click here to get in touch.
Find out more information on how to purchase.
- Last updated: September 2016
- Version: 2.0
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.