Working at Intertronics
As a supplier to companies on the cutting edge of technology manufacturing, we help bring innovations to life that will change the world. We have a culture of curiosity and thrive on helping our customers find ways to put things together effectively, improve their productivity, and achieve strong return on investment.
Come and help us.
We are a distributor of adhesives and protective materials, and the requisite application and curing equipment, to technology manufacturing companies in the UK and Ireland, including leading edge companies in electronics, medical devices, aerospace, F1 and automotive.
It’s exciting and rewarding. No two days are the same.
This picture describes the Vision we have for our company – why we are here, who we are helping, and how we go about doing it. Click on it to see a bigger version.
An very important part of this is Our Values – click here to read more about them. Our Values underpin everything we do in the business. This is the way we do things around here.
We would really like to talk to you if you think you can get behind our Vision and share our Values.
As an employer, we offer:
- A collaborative atmosphere that recognizes each person’s contributions to our success. As an SME, everyone plays a crucial part and we all enjoy a variety of responsibilities
- Strong support for your personal development and career growth, through both internal and external training
- A modern, comfortable working environment
- Team building days where we keep up-to-date with each team’s achievements and have some fun. We’ve enjoyed virtual F1 racing, black tie casino night, bowling, and many more outlets for our somewhat competitive natures. We have fun together
- Benefits including your birthday off, a day to volunteer for a good cause each year, flexibility in working hours, work-from-home possibilities, office closure between Christmas and New Year, and monthly sales target bonuses for everyone in the company (because we all contribute!) – we all went to Paris for the day when we hit a major business goal
- A healthy work/life balance – we’re a hard-working bunch, but we don’t burn the midnight oil very often; we set realistic and achievable objectives
“The varied and interesting customers and projects are what I most like about working at Intertronics.”
“I really enjoy my job, particularly the people I work with, the variety of work, and the ability to collaborate with different teams. Since I started 10 years ago, the whole business has changed, as has my role. No two years look the same.”
“Intertronics provides me with a stimulating environment and allows me to grow in my knowledge and career. I especially enjoy that after a full-on day, I go home feeling satisfied with what I’ve achieved.”
What makes a good adhesives partner?
Every adhesives application is unique, complex and challenging. Choosing and evaluating an adhesive involves considering every aspect of the application, from design to production to processing, in line with the business’ priorities, like performance, productivity or process improvement. Because of this, manufacturers commonly look to adhesives specialists to support them with product selection and integration. This relationship works best as a long-term partnership that covers both current and future processes, rather than one based on the transactional supply of materials
To help companies pinpoint what to look for in an adhesives partner, we’ve written up the results of a roundtable discussing the question, What makes a good adhesives partner? It will tell you a little bit about our philosophy.