About Zero Charge Cleaner for Mats and Table Tops
TEC 1733 Zero Charge Cleaner is a neutral pH cleaner for general use in production areas. It removes insulating contaminants such as flux residues, oils, greases, nicotine, dirt, and grime. Mat & Table Top Cleaner eliminates charge while leaving an anti-static agent that helps prevent static charge build-up.
Features & Benefits
- Dual purpose – cleans and provides static protection
- Leaves no insulating film
- Protects the ESD environment
- Non-abrasive – will not scratch substrate
- Safe on plastics
- Contains no ammonia
- Use on any surface
- Conductive Mats
- Table Tops
- Computer Stations
- Soldering Stations
- Office Equipment
- Floor Mats
- Electronic Instrumentation
Directions for Use
- Using Trigger Spray Bottle, spray area to be cleaned liberally.
- Let emulsifiers penetrate and break the surface bonds of the contaminants for a moment.
- Wipe surface with a Low linting Industrial Dry Wipe.
- Repeat if necessary.
If area to be cleaned cannot tolerate overspray, saturate the dry wipe with Zero Charge© Mat & Table Top Cleaner, and then wipe surface.
- Last updated: May 2021
- Version: 3.2
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.