About THINKY ARE-400Twin Planetary Centrifugal Mixing and Degassing Machine
The THINKY ARE-400Twin Mixer is an industrial non-contact “planetary” centrifugal mixer for all engineering compounds. It mixes, disperses and degasses up to 500ml/800g of material in seconds to minutes, in a sealed or lid-less container such as a jar, beaker, syringe tube or cartridge. The non-contact mixing principle makes it possible to formulate compounds from very small amounts such as 0.5ml to large production scales. It has a built-in mechanism which can vary the ratio of rotation to revolution to aid degassing of high viscosity materials.
The THINKY ARE-400Twin has a non-contact sensor unit available as an optional add-on which detects material temperatures in containers in real time during operation. This enables users to set and reproduce programs optimised for materials whose temperature is hard to control.
A USB port installed on the back of the unit provides the option for control and data-logging from a computer.
Features & Benefits
- Ability to adjust rotation and revolution ratios
- From low viscosity to semi-solid materials, mixing capability for high viscosity materials such as 4,000 Pa.s grease
- Optional sensor unit detects temperature of materials being mixed in real time
- Programmable to deal with temperature sensitive materials
- Mix, degas and remove bubbles at the same time – saving time
- Improve yield rate – mix in your product container
- Dry particle mixing
- No cleaning between batches
- Improve and provide consistent quality of product with all digital controls
- Multi-step mixing
- Hands-free processing
|Dimensions (mm)||H560 X W460 X D480|
|Safety features||Lid locking sensor
|Power requirements||230V ±10% 50/60Hz|
|Maximum mixing capacity||2 x 300ml container: 500ml / 680g (800g gross)|
|Mixing mode||Revolution speed max: 1600rpm
Rotation speed max: 1600rpm
Revolution max G: 400G
|Program Memory||20 memory slots are available; each slot can control 5 steps|
|Getting to know THINKY Mixers
Download a presentation which describes how THINKY Mixers work, and what benefits they can deliver to you.
- Last updated: November 2020
- Version: 2.2
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.