About Overcoat Pen
The CircuitWorks® Overcoat Pen – a precise dispensing pen for the application of a tough protective acrylic conformal coating.
Features & Benefits
- Simple to use, single component system
- Hard, durable coating
- High dielectric strength helps prevent electrical discharge
- Dries quickly at room temperature
- Protects against moisture and abrasion damage
- Meets requirements of MIL-I-46058C and IPC-CC-830A
- Choice of clear or green coating
- Protects conductive pen traces
- Repairs permanent solder mask with conformal coating
- Prevents shorting and arcing
- Last updated: October 2020
- Version: 2.1
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.