About IUV6LF LED UV Blacklight Flood Lamp for NDT Inspection
The INTERTRONICS UV Flood Lamp Blacklight for NDT Inspection is a low intensity UV flood lamp blacklight with strong fluorescence response. Designed for small scale or mobile use. Mounting options are available.
Features & Benefits
- 365 nm peak output – Nichia LED
- Flood (100°) lens
- Instant UV light output
- Modular design for multiple UV lamp installations
- Hand-held or fixed mount accessories
- UV transmitting acrylic front cover
- Aluminium housing
- UV fluorescent inspection
- NDT, crack detection
- Identification of invisible/UV revealing security markings
- Verification of security labeled currency, cheques, bank drafts, bank books, passports, certificates and important documents
- Depending on the light curing adhesive, it can provide good interfacial cures on structures with glass/glass or glass/metal substrates. Due to the low intensity, cure times may be extended.
|Input Power||6 W|
|Size (mm)||H100 x W46 x L160.98|
|Illumination Area (mm)||150 x 90|
|Peak Intensity (mW/cm2||24|
|Intensity at 100mm (mW/cm2)||5|
|IUV6LF||LED UV Blacklight Flood Lamp for NDT Inspection, 6W
incl. bridge handle
Other types of mounting are available. Contact the team for information.
Our technical sales team are on hand to discuss your application requirements. Click here to get in touch.
Find out more information on how to purchase.
- Last updated: October 2020
- Version: 1.3
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.