About DC100 and DC200 Precision Dispensing Controllers, Automatic Liquid Dispensers, Adhesives Dispensers
The DC100 digital dispenser, with its versatile design, is suitable for a wide variety of precision dispensing applications; from microdot deposits, lines, to large potting and filling.
This new advance in dispensing technology allows the user more control over their dispensing applications. Alarms can be set to notify the user when material life has ended or fluctuations in dispensing pressure have occurred. The user friendly programming allows for up to 10 programs to be saved and 5 different dispensing modes to be used. An I/O connection allows for easy integration into pre-existing manufacturing lines. Lockable programs can allow the operator to use the DC100 without fear of mistakenly modifying programs.
The DC200 digital dispenser is a 3-way valve controller featuring a larger internal air solenoid for dispensing high viscosity liquids.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable air output and vacuum with digital display
- Air input tolerance can be set for consistent pressure
- Can be locked to keep programs from being modified
- Alarm can be set for when material life has ended
- Auto purge to prevent premature curing of material
- Alarm can be set for pressure and vacuum fluctuation
- Dispense counter for tracking completed dispense cycles
- Calibration for both pressure and vacuum
- Multiple dispense modes for easy use in many applications
The DC100 and DC200 are suitable for a wide range of dispensing applications, including:
- LED bonding
- Lubricant/ grease application
- Cyanoacrylate bonding
- UV cure adhesive dispensing
- Flux dispensing
- Solder mask applications
- Medical manufacturing
- Automotive gasketing
- All syringe dispensing
|Cycle Rate||600+ Cycles per minute|
|Timer||0.008 to 9999 seconds|
|Programs||10 memory slots|
|Input Voltage||100-240 VAC – 50/60Hz|
|Output Voltage||24 VDC – 0.75 Amp|
|Air Input||100 psi (7 bar) maximum|
|Air Output||0-100 psi (0.07 – 7 bar)|
|Relative Humidity||20 – 90% (no condensation)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||191mm x 179mm x 72mm|
|Standards||CE approved, RoHS Compliant|
Digital Liquid Dispenser requires clean, dry compressed air for operation. It is recommended that factory air be supplied to the dispenser through a 5 micron filter/regulator. If no factory air is available, then we supply a range of low cost, very quiet compressors which are suitable.
Modes of Operation
- Purge Mode – Dispenses for as long as activated.
- Teach Mode – Allows the user to record a dispense time.
- Timed Mode – Dispense at a fixed time interval.
- Time+ Mode – Allows operator to add time to a shot after a set amount of cycles.
- INT Mode – Allows the user to stop a programmed dispense time early if needed
|FISDC100||Fisnar DC100 Precision Programmable Dispenser|
|FISDC200||Fisnar DC200 Precision Programmable Dispenser with 3-way valve control|
The Fisnar DC100 and Fisnar DC200 come with the following accessories:
- Universal power adapter kit
- Foot pedal
- Air inlet hose
- Last updated: September 2019
- Version: 5.0
Statements, technical information and recommendations contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable but they are not to be construed in any manner as warrantees expressed or implied. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.