Dymax UV light curing adhesives and equipment
Intertronics is the longest-serving distributor of Dymax products in Europe. We have a very successful track record of supporting our customers’ applications with UV light curing materials and curing equipment.
With more than 25 years’ partnership with Dymax, we have the technical understanding and experience to provide you with sound advice and recommendations. We offer a consultative approach to product selection, working with you to determine the most suitable product and process for your particular application. We provide material samples and equipment demonstrations to support your evaluation and testing. We help you get the optimal production process up and running. We build the supply chain to assure you of material deliveries when you need them. And we provide ongoing technical support throughout the lifetime of your product cycle.
We stock a select range of our most popular Dymax products available for next day delivery, and have access to the full range of Dymax adhesives, coatings, sealants and temporary masking resins. Dymax adhesive materials include ranges designed specifically for particular industries, including electronics, medical device assembly, aerospace, optical device manufacturing, displays and packaging, plastics bonding, glass bonding, orthopaedics, automotive, and metal finishing.
Read more about adhesives and other materials:
- Dymax UV and light curing adhesives bond plastic, metal and glass (including dissimilar materials) and have a variety of industrial uses. These adhesives use either UV light or visible light to cure in seconds.
- Dymax glass bonding adhesives form high strength, crystal clear, environmentally resistant bonds to glass as well as a variety of plastic and metal substrates.
- LED UV light curing adhesives, coatings and temporary masking liquids are optimised for use with LED UV curing lamps, offering significant benefits in energy consumption and cost reduction.
- UV curing conformal coatings and UV curing dome coatings cure tack-free in seconds upon exposure to UV/visible light to help streamline manufacturing assembly processes.
- SpeedMask UV curing temporary masking resins provide a superior alternative to waxes, lacquers and fixtures for masking. Their tenacious adhesion seals and protects machined, ground, or polished surfaces during tumbling, peening, abrading or cleaning processes.
- Light Cap LED encapsulants and potting compounds provide optimal protection for LEDs by enduring high operating temperatures, resisting yellowing and transmitting more light than competing technologies.
- Dymax Form-in-Place (FIP) and Cure-in-Place (CIP) gaskets cure completely in seconds, eliminating ovens, racking, stacking, and waiting for traditional FIP/CIP gaskets to cure.
See specialist adhesive materials for particular industries:
- UV light curing adhesives for electronics assembly are ideal for bonding heat sinks and heat sensitive components, wire and component tacking, strain relief of large parts and securing hand inserted components prior to wave soldering.
- Temporary masks for electronics are fast curing, solvent-free resins designed for manual or automated masking of printed circuit boards, prior to wave or reflow soldering operations, or conformal coating.
- 9000 series microelectronics encapsulants are tough, flexible UV curing encapsulants which are single part and cure in seconds; they cut costs and processing times associated with microelectronic assembly.
- Adhesives for medical device assembly are light curing and fluorescing adhesives designed specifically for use in medical device manufacturing and are ISO 10993 certified.
- Adhesives for optical device manufacturing provide the strength and clarity of optical epoxies, but cure in seconds.
- Optical and touch-screen laminating display adhesives are specifically formulated for applications where durable, crystal-clear, invisible bonds are required.
Dymax UV and light curing equipment
Dymax produces a range of broad spectrum UV curing lamps and LED UV curing lamps. These lamps provide the curing intensity required for UV and visible light curing adhesives, and a number of different configurations are available to best suit your particular production needs. We stock these lamps and spares, available for next day delivery.
Read more about UV and light curing equipment:
- Dymax UV curing spot lamps
- Dymax UV curing flood lamps
- Dymax UV curing conveyor systems
- Dymax LED UV curing systems
- Dymax Radiometers for UV curing equipment